We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury with kids?

Queensland...
Level Contributor
171 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury with kids?

Hi, I know this has probably been asked before but I couldn't find any answers. Firstly I want to say that I realise bringing kids to the Maldives is a contentious issue, so I'm not looking for any debate. My question is: we want a luxurious resort with OWB that also has good kids faciries, a kids club would be awesome. Budget not an issue. Any suggestions? TIA 😊

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Luxury with kids?

Your kids would never be bored at Lux plus it is a large island and of a surprisingly high standard for an All Inclusive,the lagoon is very shallow and safe for kids too.

Stavanger
Level Contributor
26 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Luxury with kids?

I would reccomend FS Laanda Giravaru or Soneva Fushi. We are staying at SF right now with 4 small children and are loving it, but then again we prefer rustic understated robinson crusoe luxury :)

SF will have a new kids club ready by Jan 2014

It's Even possible to transfer between them by a short boat ride.

13. Re: Luxury with kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 05:19