We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Club Med Kani Or Kurumba

Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Club Med Kani Or Kurumba

Hello Experts,

Planning out for our 4 nights honeymoon in Maldives during 2014 Jan middle.

Confused between the below options,

a. All inclusive On Adaaran Club Rannalhi in their Water Bunglow

b. B&B on Kurumba Deluxe Bunglow

c. All inclusive On Club Med Kani in their Superior Room

d. All inclusive On Centara Ras Fushi in their Ocean Front Villa

Both of us not on the active drinking category. Though we would like to experiment on food varieties (Veg. as well). Would like to avail good amount of privacy and less crowded environments during our stay besides enjoying the water/activities.

Please guide us guys..

Regards

Sunand

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Club Med Kani Or Kurumba

Welcome to the forum.

I haven't stayed at any of these - and I suspect there are few members who have stayed at several on your list to be able to compare.

Have you read the reviews and checked out photos? They can be found here for each island:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g293953-Maldives-Ho…

You might find some other details on each resort here:

http://www.purelymaldives.co.uk

I can give a few general comments. I think Kurumba is standing out as the best quality resort amongst your list, but it is close to the airport/Male and you will need to budget for food & drinks.

The Club resorts may be more lively, especially if Italian-orientated.

Ras Fushi is new and has mixed reviews - it has a lot of rooms of relatively small size.

If you want more choice then try searching on Purely Maldives for other options in budget.

Edited: 28 September 2013, 10:39
2. Re: Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Club Med Kani Or Kurumba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 06:19