We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Hi All,

We are planning our honeymoon in Maldives in December. We will be flying from Mumbai. Could you please suggest good agents who can provide Maldives packages from India? I know Yatra and makemytrip. Wanted to get list of other agents and your experience with them?

1. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 April 2014, 16:05
Edited: 02 April 2014, 16:05
Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Thanks Darry. I will look into it.

Anyone else knows location/sites for good deals??

3. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 15:06
Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

careful .. indian agents seem to be determined to send customers to paradise island and bandos .

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,217 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Andyrun - Never heard of that one. Did you have a successful trip - or haven't you been to the Maldives yet?

DELHI
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

i had tough time booking a resort after i had already bought airline tickets,

i would suggest have a look at hotels.com which offers good deals including all inclusive packages,

7. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 15:07
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Hi All,

We are planning our honeymoon in Maldives in Auguest. We will be flying from Hyderabad. Could you please suggest good agents who can provide Maldives packages from India? I know Yatra and makemytrip. Wanted to get list of other agents and your experience with them?

9. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 15:06
South Huvadhoo...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Can you suggest good Maldives honeymoon packages from India?

Am I the only one scratching my head over the number of posters suddenly recommending the same website?

Kat