We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biyadhoo Island Resort

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Biyadhoo Island Resort

Does anybody know how to contact the actual resort itself? The only email address I can find appears to be a UK company and I'm from Australia.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,612 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

try biyadoo@sunland.com.mv

phone +960 6647171

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

This is the British email address I have already contacted. They appear to only organize accommodation for the UK customers. I had hoped the resort had their own website or email contact.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,612 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

sorry , I just looked it up myself . I have not been to biyadhoo but several regular posters have. surely , they will be around in the English morning .

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,825 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

You could also email Purely Maldives - they are in the UK but can book your accommodation with transfers for you. They might also have other options in budget.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

This is/was the direct island address

fom@biyadhoo.com.mv

6. Re: Biyadhoo Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 06:19