We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HIDDEN HOTEL / RESORT FEE over and above Taxes and Transfers

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
HIDDEN HOTEL / RESORT FEE over and above Taxes and Transfers

While trying to book a hotel on Verne.com,they had mentioned that hotel will charge you 50 USD per person , Per night over and above taxes, bed taxes, GST etc.?

Is this true?

I could not see such hidden fees on Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia. Except Verne all has mentioned about Transfer fees which is fine!

But if a hotel is going to charge 50 USD per night per person over and above Taxes, Transfers, room charges then its a killer.

Has any one done booking through any of the online sites earlier? Please suggest.

regards,

Kushan

Male
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HIDDEN HOTEL / RESORT FEE over and above Taxes and Transfers

I believe here you find some answers tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293953-i7445-k694…

2. Re: HIDDEN HOTEL / RESORT FEE over and above Taxes and Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 04:18