We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

Hi all, I am looking for feedback on these 2 resorts which I have narrowed my search down to, we are looking for a our honeymoon, have found them both at a similar price, both transfer by speedboat from male and have some sort of house reef. Looking for comparisons on the quality of house reef, price and quality of meals (both rates only include breakfast) and also any feedback on the entry level beach bungalow at each resort.

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
575 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

Ihuru has good house reef, extremely easy to reach from shore, beach with erosion problem though

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,867 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

Hi

Taj coral has a poor reef but a nice enough island food was fine when I was there but it's a few years ago now

Regards

Doug

London, United...
Level Contributor
691 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

If house reef is important, it has to be Angsana Ihuru. It has an excellent reef, possibly the very best out of the resorts within speedboat distance of Malé.

4. Re: Vivanta Taj by Coral Reef VS Angsana Ihuru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:20