We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maldives in may 2014

Bangalore, India
2 posts
Save Topic
maldives in may 2014

I have planned for my honeymoon trip in may from chennai to Maldives..

1. Would like to know if its the correct time as I see many of them are telling its rainy season... Based on that I will plan for some other places .

2. Budget of 60000 rupees for accommodation food and other expenses except travel.. Is that sufficient???

3. May I know which island at Maldives would be good by this time as I have seen many forums suggest north side during may!!!

4. From maldives aiport, how to travel to that island that we have booked.. Any idea?

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,113 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maldives in may 2014

60000 INR converts to 967 $ .. is that per day ?

yes its rainy season . it doesn't matter if north or anywhere else .

from the airport to the resort your transfer is arranged by the resort at a fixed price by either seaplane , speedboat or domestic flight

Bangalore, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: maldives in may 2014

For 5 days.. Is that not enough.. Do I ewd to cancel my plan???

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,113 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: maldives in may 2014

have a look at biyadhoo , embudhu , fihalhohi , eriyadu

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maldives in may 2014

but that amount for accommodation, food and speedboat wont be enough. As it is that is $200 a day and thats without paying for speedboat and food/drinks/taxes etc.

5. Re: maldives in may 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:27