We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

Sydney
Level Contributor
186 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

Hi All.

I am travelling to the Maldives with my wife and 3 boys aged 16, 14 and 12. I am really struggling to decide between these 4 resorts. If you leave money aside any strong opinions? Which has the best beach/lagoon?, which is island is best for natural beauty?, which is the best resort for the teenagers? which is the best for snorkelling? Which is the most luxurious? Thanks in advance for your help.

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,664 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

Bump

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

So you will be 5 adults. Do you know if you'll be able go stay at 1 or 2 villas at each? That could be something that helos with your choice.

The best for snorkelling is Lily beach! the most luxurious AK (an maybe the Residence), the best beach/lagoon I'd say Lux. The most beautiful island I'd say lux and AK.

The best for teenagers, I don't know, if they like snorkelling, maybe Lily... Lux is big and must have a lot of things on offer. You have some activities and tennis course at AK...

Sydney
Level Contributor
186 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

Yes we would have to take a 2 bedroom villa which they all have. Yes I told my 12 year old that he is an adult. Thanks for your summary.

Dorset
Level Contributor
954 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

There is a floodlit tennis court at LIly and pool tables (unfortunately) in the Vibes bar by the main swimming pool. Plenty of free watersports too.

5. Re: Confused ??? ..Residence, Lily Beach, Lux or Antara Kihava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27