We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Underwater camera!

9 posts
Save Topic
Underwater camera!

Just recently purchased a canon powershot d20. It was the last one in the shop advertised at £159 when asked about it there was no box or charger and bought him down to £120 with free memory card. We accquired all the relevant leads and chargers plus another memory card for a further £50.

Just cant wait to try the baby out in 8 weeks time at Chaaya reef!!!!!!!!!!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,007 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Underwater camera!

Do a search on the Maldives forum you will find lots of threads on under water cameras

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Underwater camera!

I have a D20 and very happy with it. The only thing I'm not keen on is the button placements on the top. Easy to turn the camera off rather than taking a photo! That might just be my lack of motor skills though!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Underwater camera!

Hi Beechy, take a look! Made with the Canon D20. ( only the ones underwater)

4. Re: Underwater camera!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:22