We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average island diving prices

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
710 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Average island diving prices

Hi please can any divers give me an idea of prices you expect to pay per dive in the Maldives, or examples specific to islands.

I know I could request this information from each island, but I'm just looking for an idea of prices.

For any examples can you let me know if it includes boat fees, kit hire etc

Thank you

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,734 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average island diving prices

mirihi.com/downloads/…DIVINGRatesMirihi.pdf

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
710 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average island diving prices

Thanks.

The layout of the Mirihi price list is very intuitive and well laid out. I wish other islands price lists were as well thought out.

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,074 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average island diving prices

Many islands show their prices in the websites, just look for them. Usually the most expensive islands will have more expensive dives...

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Average island diving prices

These 2 companies cover quite a few islands .. the individual prices are on each island link ..

http://www.prodivers.com/

www.oceanpro-diveteam.com/maldives.html ( Click on the island and the price link is at the bottom of the page )

At lot of the other islands have their own dive centres .. just do a search on their own web sites and you should find price lists

southampton
Level Contributor
52 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Average island diving prices

At the resorts we've been to, it's been between $70 and $85 for a single dive, including the boat trip, tank and weights. Add full kit rental of around $20-$25 if you need it. As with most places, prices reduce the more dives you do. Nitrox is free in most, but not all, resorts. Some resorts offer 2-tank dives in the mornings, at others it's a single tank both am and pm. Some resorts with decent reefs also allow unguided diving on the house reef for Advanced divers.

6. Re: Average island diving prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 04:51