We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

I am going to Maldives with my mum in two weeks for her birthday, I am looking for a luxury resort with very nice foods provided, she can't swim and can't do any water activities. We don't wanna go to far but we really want a nice place to celebrate her 57th birthday, any recommendation please?

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,114 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

budget per night in usd ?

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

Maximum 1200 usd per night

Fiji
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

Hi Sandy,

You will find some resorts will have a reasonable land activities, excursions, spa and entertainment program that may be of interest for her. Which month were you looking at as rate vary quite a bit depending on the season.

Good luck and hope you have a wonderful Maldives holiday.

Sunny regards,

Jason

Kurumba Maldives

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,893 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

If you are planning to go in 2 weeks then you really need to find out what islands/rooms are still available in your budget. Once you get that list then post it here and we can give comments to help you narrow it down.

It will also help if you give us as much information as possible about what you are ideally looking for.

5. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 13:43
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

fish feeding?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

1200 dollars a night! can i come?

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

1200usd per night , mum wants to stay over the water with beautiful view , but she is afriad of water , where can we go? We will arrive male on 15 th

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

Hi Jason Thankx for ur reply! Excursion will be too great for mum but I heard that once u get in any island, all u can do is only water activities but mum is so afriad of water , she just wanna stay over the water with the beatiful view that she can always see once she opens her eyes when she wakes up😰 I am looking at Anatara and lily beach , any recommendations for me please?

Fiji
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bring mum to Maldives but she doesn't want water activities

Hi Sandy,

Excursions on most island will have a sunset and dolphin cruise, some type of local island tour, maybe a Male' shopping tour (Capital City and personally, this is not my thing) etc, even an Island Picnic Tour.

I believe you should be able to fine this information on Lily Beach and Anantara websites.

Warm regards,

Jason

Kurumba Maldives