We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

I and my wife planning for honeymoon trip in Paradise Island resort in September. After giving a reasearch on the Island i came to know many negtive feedback on the same resort. Can any one tell do i am making a wrong choice.

My Budget is 2450 US Dollar for two of us.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

It would be a wrong choice for me but it might be ok for your requirements

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

Can anyone tell me the staff behaviour in the island?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

I think they're quite well behaved

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

Hello Nowfal

It may help you to ask more open questions - then the forum members can elucidate regarding their recommendations and suggestions. Maybe tell us your budget, number of nights, what time your flight arrives/departs (to consider suitable transfer types) and anticipated mealplan.

At the moment you seem to be searching for somebody to confirm your choice as correct - which we can only do if we understand your needs.

Best wishes

Richard from PurelyMaldives

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,112 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

I certainly wouldn't spend my money on paradise island with so many better options in the same price class ... but can you tell us why you selected this particular resort ? what are your criteria that made you zoom in on paradise island ?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

Spent a full day on paradise island and wasn't impressed really. The front jetty looks bad. The whole beach felt like it was man made, hard to describe it but nothing felt natural to me. Paradise is not an appropriate name for this place.

7. Re: Can any one tell about Paradise Island resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 06:15