We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 6 adults

australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 6 adults

Hey everyone I've been looking around for a hotel for 6 adults with a budget of around $3500 per couple inc transfers,

Ive looked at reethi and vilamendhoo which suits our budget but is there anyone that knows of anything else out there as I'm struggling to find anything else decent around our budget!

Thanks

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,088 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 6 adults

Welcome to the forum. We can't really help you without fuller details....when are you going....how long for....what does your budget need to cover...what kind of room/island are you looking for....is a house reef important....?

Have a look at the FAQ " which island/reef/room..." and you'll see what we are looking for from you.

australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 6 adults

Sorry Lynphd I'm new to this!

We are going november 14th 2014 for 7 nights,

I'm just after some sort of beach villa

and house reef is not that important

just after nice beach and protected from choppy water!

Also just bed and breakfast

I have read the FAQ but can't get much out of it!

thanks again

Edited: 25 May 2014, 10:26
Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,088 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for 6 adults

I've not been to Reethi Beach but it looks to fit your requirement and it has a choice of eateries if you are on BB.

Vila has garden rooms as the entry level which do not front onto the beach - I suspect that may be what you found in budget (or was it a BV?)

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,088 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for 6 adults

"I have read the FAQ but can't get much out of it!"

**below are the important bits**

"Essential information needed by the forum before sensible suggestions can be made:

Budget:

This needs to be a numeric figure. Phrases such as ‘generous budget’, ‘mid-priced island’ etc are not helpful as these are subjective terms and mean different things to different people.

If travelling from the UK, it’s helpful if this is your total budget, including flights.

If travelling from outside the UK, then either a per night figure, or the total amount available to spend on the resort, in USD$.

How many people the budget is for – if children are to be included, please give their ages.

Preferred board basis: Bed and breakfast; half board; full board; All Inclusive?

What time of year you intend to travel

How long you intend to go for

The relative importance of the following information will help to narrow the suggestions:

Good snorkelling from the beach

Excellent diving sites nearby

Type of transfer: Seaplane or Speedboat?

Size of island

Type of accommodation: Beach villa or Water villa?

Pool/no pool

Choice of restaurants

Night life

Ambience: Suitable for children? Child free or as few children as possible?

This may seem like a long list, but with in excess of 130 resorts to choose from, the more information provided, the more helpful will be the suggestions."

5. Re: Hotel for 6 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:15