We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon hotel advice needed

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon hotel advice needed

Hey there tripadvisors, I'm planning a week for my honeymoon in the maldives during the first half of September, looking at a few hotels: Baros and Dusit Thani are probably what I'm liking most, which one of the two would you guys recommend more, I'm looking at ocean view villas with pools in both properties, not quite sure which one is more suitable or has more to offer, Baros is 10% off though, I'd appreciate the help, I'd also welcome any other hotel suggestions, 5 star hotels are what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon hotel advice needed

Hello

What is it you're looking for in an island?

Been to Baros and loved it ... the romantic atmosphere, no (small) children, beautiful island and buildings, choice of restaurants and excellent room service, good house reef, friendly and professional staff, great water villa.

Karla

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon hotel advice needed

Hi Karla, thanks for he advice, I guess privacy, great views and excellent service and accommodation is what I'm after, the Baros seems to fit the bill, for some reason the Four Seasons' two resorts sound a bit too expensive and not of the same quality and square footage per villa as the Baros or the Dusit, but that's only a first impression upon checking online.

3. Re: Honeymoon hotel advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:17