We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

uk tour operators

lancashire
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Topic
uk tour operators

hi, can anyone advise any other uk tour operators other than kuoni that offer reasonable deals on the maldives? since thompson stopped providing holidays to the maldives the prices seem to have rocketed up and kuoni's prices are just silly.

my budget is £3000-3500 per person for 2 weeks and i would like all inclusive on an island with a house reef. cant see, to find anything within budget at all

any help would be greatly appreciated

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
910 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: uk tour operators

Does your budget include flights? If so I think you might struggle, when are you thinking if going? We booked through Simply Maldives for next year, very helpful. You might get Embudu for two weeks All Inc for £3,500 in the rainy season.

Leeds
Level Contributor
485 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: uk tour operators

I can personally recommend Travellab and Stylish Resorts who I have used for the Maldives both give excellent service and decent prices.

lancashire
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: uk tour operators

No the £3500 per person would be with flights . I wouldn't really want to spend more than £7000 for a holiday. I'll check those two operators out. Thanks

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
910 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: uk tour operators

Sorry I missed that the £3,500 was per person, I really should open my eyes!! That's a good budget so you should have plenty to choose from. You could also add Purely Maldives to your list.

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: uk tour operators

I can also recommend Original Diving

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
504 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: uk tour operators

Travelbag will give you instant online quotes to give you a rough idea for your budget but don't forget to add on the transfers at the end as the initial quotes don't include them.

Another recommendation here for Travelab, Kuoni holidays at discounted prices!

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,284 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: uk tour operators

If it's a kuoni exclusive then I've used Nick @ Travel Designers - you should get a good discount off the kuoni direct price. Otherwise I use Richard from Purely Maldives (the online prices don't include flights but they will package them in for you).

Edited: 03 July 2014, 19:01
Meerut
Level Contributor
64 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: uk tour operators

Had a very bad experience with Travel Bag, don't go with them. In case you wanna read the entire mail trail reflecting their level of professionalism then please msg me.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: uk tour operators

Amit @ Simply Maldives and Caroline @ Stylish Resorts!

Edited: 04 July 2014, 13:19
Warwickshire
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: uk tour operators

Also try Tropic Breeze