We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

Karachi
1 post
Save Topic
Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

Dear All,

i am new in here.

Would like to give my husband a surprise for a quick trip to Maldives.

Did travel to Maldives 2 years ago but booking was done by my husband.

would you people be kind enough to refer me to agents who could offer best resort rates for short trip.

i am looking for resort booking only and not flights.

Thanks & Best Regards

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

Hi ,welcome to the Maldives forum :-)

A couple of trusted agents to try ...

Purely Maldives

Simply Maldives

Travellab

Good luck

Darryl

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
164 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

I've used Agoda for both our trips to Maldives and have been happy with them.The prices are comparable local travel agents, and they've been very flexible changing/cancelling dates.

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

You should have a look around and collect offers. And compare. Keep in mind that you end up with the final package deal (Resort and transfer or resort only) inclusive all taxes. Many local and other sources offer them without (Still). And you have additions when you arrive or want to finalize. All agents and sources can deal with guest from all over. Happy travel ;)

4. Re: Best Resort booking Agent for Non Eu countries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16