We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

Guwahati, India
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

Hi am planning for a honeymoon trip to Maldives in January 2015 . My budget is around 1-1.5 Lakhs INR . Please suggest me a good exotic resort location with good food , excellent service and good nightlife .

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

Try posting your budget in £ or $

How long do you plan to stay? Maldives isn't known for exciting nightlife.

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

1 lakh is about $1600.

How long do you want to be on honeymoon?

1night? 2 nights?

Does your budget include international flights?

Give us some more clues please and we'll try and help.

John

Guwahati, India
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

My budget is approx 1700 $ exclusive of travel fare to and fro from India to Maldives .

I plan to stay for about 7 days .

Also would like to go for a resort location where we are not disturbed by neighbourly noise from adjacent cottages , rooms .

Guwahati, India
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

My budget is approx 1700 $ exclusive of travel fare to and fro from India to Maldives .

I plan to stay for about 7 days .

Also would like to go for a resort location where we are not disturbed by neighbourly noise from adjacent cottages , rooms .

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

Is the budget you quote for accommodation only or does it need to include transfers? Seems like a pretty low budget for high season to me and if you need to include transfers (either domestic, seaplane or boat transfer each way) in this budget that will be a pretty difficult ask in my opinion.

Boston...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

You can probably get somewhere like Reethi Beach or Eriyadu for that since your budget is excluding airfare from India. Is your budget excluding meals and drinks?

You have to account for that too.

Try plugging in your travel dates into sites like Purely Maldives or Travel Bag and see what comes up. If that budget is just for the accommodation and excludng meals/drinks, then you might have some options. Otherwise for 7 days, that budget isn't going to get much, if anything at all. Especially since it is the high season when prices are more expensive.

7. Re: Best honeymoon resort destination in Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16