We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

Hi everyone

I wanted to know if we are allowed to take whiskey bottles from the male airport duty free to our hotels??? If not, how much does a black label bottle cost in the hotels??

Thanks in advance

Fiji
Level Contributor
502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

Hi Kanwar,

All luggage is scanned upon arrival and liquor in confiscated and not returned. Customs are very good at this.

Hence, best to check with the resort in terms of beverage prices and if they sell by the bottle. If you are concerned about prices, it may be best to look at an all inclusive meal plan.

Sunny regards,

Jason

Kurumba Maldives

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

Thank you Jason for the information..will def not get a bottle now...how much would a black label bottle cost in your hotel.i.e the Kurumba??

Fiji
Level Contributor
502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

My pleasure. USD85++ for Red Label and USD115 ++for Chivas or Black label with mixers at the main bar.

Hope that this helps.

Jason

Kurumba Maldives

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

I guess I'll take the bottle then..lol!!!thank you so much Jason!!appreciate it..

5. Re: Liquor bottles prices in Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:17