We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VOI Maayafushi Resort

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
317 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
VOI Maayafushi Resort

Just at very initial planning of spending 4D/3N at Maldives after 9 days in Sri Lanka. VOI Maayafushi Resort (all inclusive package) comes across to me at a very attractive price - USD 250 per night. We are a couple of 52, no diving, may be some snorkeling, just wish a relax holiday. Any experience with this resort? Any other suggestions with my budget? Is all inclusive package common in most resorts (otherwise, I understand, beers are expensive)?

Also, how much would seaplane and ferry transfer from MLE?

Thanks.

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,072 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VOI Maayafushi Resort

It would be seaplane: ask your travel agent, but it will be 350-500$ per person. No ferry: seaplane is your only option.

AI or not? Depend of its price and the price of restaurants: check both and see your best option.

2. Re: VOI Maayafushi Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:17