We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuramathi meals

aberdeen
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kuramathi meals

Just booked our honeymoon here for next April and going select all inclusive, I just wondered about when your having a meal in a restaraunt..... I'm have a big appetite and was slightly worried about having a meal that's al acart for it being too small? Can you order as much as you like (prob can't) or are the meals of a sufficient size?

I feel daft asking this but hey ho!

Also, I've heard that you aren't allowed alchohol back to your room? Can you bribe the waiters for a cheeky bottle of wine at the end of an evening as me and the wife do like to sit out with a couple of glasses before bed on the odd occasion.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuramathi meals

No worries about portion size and i am a big eater. For beer, if you ask for cans at the bars that canbe easily taken back. We took a just opened bottle of wine back each night from the restaurants no problems. Asking is the wrong thing... Just do it

Edited: 30 August 2014, 14:54
aberdeen
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuramathi meals

Cheers John, much appreciated

3. Re: Kuramathi meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:16