We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon advise

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon advise

Hi there, my fiance and I are heading to the Maldives next March for our honeymoon, and we're currently looking into our options for accommodation.

We're aiming for an accommodation budget of $5000, and we'll be staying for 13 nights. In particular we're interested in somewhere with a nice house reef, and also somewhere that has over-water villas (but given our budget we'd most likely only been able to stay in these for part of our time). We'd also like a resort that has plenty of activities (both water activities and also on the island activities), but aside from that we don't have any other criteria.

I know this budget may be restrictive, but if anyone has done it on a similar budget, or has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon advise

Should your budget include meal and drinks, or it is for bed and breakfast only and the rest of things with an extra budget?

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon advise

Ideally including half board, but if you think full board or all inclusive is more cost effective then we'd absolutely extend the budget

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon advise

Ideally including half board, but if you think full board or all inclusive is more cost effective then we'd absolutely extend the budget. Thanks!

4. Re: Honeymoon advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 05:15