We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Catcher II

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dream Catcher II

I stayed on Dream Catcher II in Juli 2014 and I had a great experience!

First the diving itself was great. Not easy due to current, but with current there comes big fish. We saw sharks (white tip, reef), eagle rays, manta's, turtles, napoleons. Very cool!

Second on Dream Catcher II. The ship luxurous, comfortable bedrooms and enough places to relax. Food was excellent, great job on such a ship! The whole crew was outstanding and very friendly.

Based on my experience I would recommend Dream Catcher II! Having said that, I am now considering to go back to Maldives early 2015 and will be on Dream Catcher II again.

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Catcher II

Andries, you are new today in tripadvisor and the first thing you do is to come and post this thread... It is a little weird, considering you knew nothing about this forum? Didn't you?

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Catcher II

I just wanted to share my experience on Dream Catcher, that's it. Wasn't this the right place to do so?

I don't have anything to do with Dream Catcher, I am just a satisfied customer.

Edited: 03 September 2014, 21:53
3. Re: Dream Catcher II

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 06:16