We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No News No Shoes Ltd

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
No News No Shoes Ltd

Just returned from a week at Gangehi Island Resort (which i have to say is fabulous, see my review..)

Having been to the Maldives for the first time last year with Thomsons i was a bit stuck this year as to who to book with....

I booked very late and had quite specific requirements so set about looking with numerous agents to see where to go and who could offer me what i needed...

One of the companies i asked to quote was Chris at No New No Shoes Ltd and i have to say i certainly was not disapointed. She came back with exactly what i asked for, at a very competitive price. Their service was superb all the way along and we were supplied with all the information we needed.

Everything went like clockwork and to cap it off they even arranged for a complimentary bottle of bubbly to be in the room for our arrival, a very nice touch i thought!

All in all i was very impressed and will certainly be using them again.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No News No Shoes Ltd

I've used this company to book my Kerala and Maldives Xmas holiday. I was really impressed with the customer service I got from Chris. Super helpful and informative :-)

Just counting down the days now until we go. Glad you had a great holiday.

2. Re: No News No Shoes Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2015, 06:16