We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dolphin base webcam

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
dolphin base webcam

anyone know who the lady is that appears to be in the room with the cam in the evenings ??

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dolphin base webcam

lol, wasn't it Lisa??! She spends all her working time looking at the webcam............ !! ......... activegirl

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dolphin base webcam

i dont know AG ? never seen it at night before.I was checking out the weather when i see the figure to the right of the jetty shot ?

only 6 weeks to go for me so needed to check how things are

xx

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dolphin base webcam

to the right? I see the lady to the left! It looks like a reflection from a lady in a room - looks like she had a a towel wrapped round her!

You need to check how things are? .. you mean the lady or the weather??! Either way you've been too long in the beer tent.............................. lol

AG

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dolphin base webcam

hahahah well AG i wasnt looking for the lady but couldnt make out why the view had changed ! lolol very nice all the same lolol

5. Re: dolphin base webcam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 21:16