We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The most beautiful place on earth ?

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
The most beautiful place on earth ?

After just returning from The Hilton Maldives and falling in love with the beauty of the place i would like to ask a question to everyone.

I would find it hard to believe there can be a more beautiful place on earth than The Maldives but especially Rangali. Can anyone beat that ? anyone disagree ? I would be very interested to hear other peoples opinions on your idea of paradise.

Dane.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Agree with the Maldives being the most beautiful, but as for Islands, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

For me, bigger Islands with there mini tropical forests, and wildlife add to the beauty and the long, long white stretch of beach is so natural. Rangali is a beautiful place and of course the accommadtion adds to that beauty, but for me just on the natural Island habitat, Sun Island is my Fav, (and I have stayed at the Hilton)

The long beaches are to die for, the large lagoon which only goes to waist height as far as the eye can see, the thousands of swaying palm trees, the mini tropical forest and the fruitbats is just wonderful!

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Hi Rouseys, I too have been to Sun Island and obviously agree it is beautiful especially the tip of the Island near the watersports centre looking out at the water villas on the horizon with the sun setting behind, What a view, but i still say the view in day light from villa 230 on Rangali admiring the several shades of blue of the ocean is almost unbeatable.

Dane..

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

poetry guys poetry .one week and counting !!

Manchester, Uk.
Level Contributor
747 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Do any of you feel under some kind of spell??? I have already made my mind up that the Maldives is the most beautiful place on earth, and I have only seen a fraction of it (the earth that is!).

I think they must put something in our Tiger that makes us want to return :-)

United States
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

I love the Maldives as much as anyone but ...

This is the most beautiful place on earth hands down...

kayakers.com/albums/tropical_biplane_kauai/t…

Na Pali Coast on the island of kauai

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Hi skibum

can u actually get to that beach ?? it does look an amazing place, have u stayed there?

cheers susie

United States
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

When I lived in Hawaii it was only possible to access much of the Na Pali coast line by hiking into the area and camping. Apparantly if you have the money you can now get there by helicopter.

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Hmmm i think thats whats called how the other half live, We went to hawaii many years ago had a wonderful holiday stayed at the Hyat Regency complex, but we never saw anything like that place it really is beautiful

susie

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

My vote goes to

wikimapia.org/…a

Manchester, Uk.
Level Contributor
747 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The most beautiful place on earth ?

Nak - that is like perfection isnt it?? Have you set foot on it?