I am setting off on my 6th 'tour' of the Maldives this Wednesday (23rd July – 3 "sleeps"). Yes, island hopping is a bit weird and not exactly the idyllic relaxation many crave from this paradise, but part of my buzz is the adventure of discovery. These trips feed my preoccupation with researching the Maldives resorts and sharing what I can.
The focus is Noono and Haa Alifu atolls and I am staying at the following resorts...
J Resort Alidhoo
Coco Palm Bodu Hithi
Sun Siyam Irufushi
The 8 will bring my total of resorts visited to 63 (and the number of atolls visited to 12).
If anyone wants me to get any specific information on any of these resorts let me know by PM or reply and I will be happy to do so.
I will do a daily short post here where I provide a snapshot of the following…
- Ambience (first impressions and overall feel)
- Snorkel Spotting (what I saw snorkelling)
- Favourite Food (served)
- Weather (always a popular topic)
- First World Problem (the most petty criticism I can find)
- Most Reminded Me Of (comparing it to another resort)
- Learned Something New (fun fact of the day)
- Pina colada test (one of our acid tests as this simple treat varies so much from place to place)
Bruce, Maldives Complete