I am setting off on my 7th 'tour' of the Maldives this Wednesday (29th June – 4 "sleeps"). Yes, island hopping is a bit weird and not exactly the idyllic relaxation many crave from this paradise, but part of my buzz is the adventure of discovery. These trips feed my preoccupation with researching the Maldives resorts and sharing what I can.
The focus is Addu (Seenu) and 'mid' Ari atolls where I am staying at the following resorts...
The 11 will bring my total of resorts visited to 74 (and the number of atolls visited to 13).
If anyone wants me to get any specific information on any of these resorts let me know by PM or reply and I will be happy to do so.
I will do a daily short post here where I provide a snapshot of the following…
- Ambience (first impressions and overall feel)
- Snorkel Spotting (what I saw snorkelling)
- Favourite Food (served)
- Weather (always a popular topic)
- First World Problem (the most petty criticism I can find)
- Most Reminded Me Of (comparing it to another resort)
- Learned Something New (fun fact of the day)
- Welcome Drink
- Pina colada test (one of our acid tests as this simple treat varies so much from place to place)
Bruce, Maldives Complete