We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eternal Landscapes - Untamed Mongolia Review

Greater Melbourne...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Eternal Landscapes - Untamed Mongolia Review

Eternal Landscapes provided an outstanding 23-day trip in Mongolia. I decided I wanted to celebrate my 60th birthday travelling in Mongolia with my husband. Thus the search began. Luckily, I found Jess and Eternal Landscapes. They seemed to tick all the boxes - small group travel, camping, hiking, environmentally responsible, flexible itineraries. And Jess was great to deal with via email, helping us sort through options, making sure we had realistic expectations (Mongolia is not a luxury destination) and answered every question we threw her way. I'm so glad we booked with Eternal Landscapes, a small UK-Mongolian company. We had an amazing trip that exceeded all of our expectations, and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a significant birthday.

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: Eternal Landscapes - Untamed Mongolia Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2016, 05:18