We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

land price

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
land price

I have some land in Pakistan that I am going to sell to a person interested in buying, the land has good title . Problem is I am in the UK and have no idea about land prices in Pakistan. The land is farming and forestry located in Khyber Pakhtunkwa near Abbotabad. I know there are 8 kanals to an acre, can anyone give me rough idea of current price of a kanal or an acre or point me in the direction of where to get this info bearing in mind I am in UK. I will probably travel to Pakistan in the near future to consider the deal but would like to do some research beforehand so I have an idea of the negotiation.

thank you.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: land price

To be honest, i have no idea and will suggest to contact any local property advisor not only from one try to get quotation from many. Also before reaching to property advisor first collect information from ground reality if any person leaving still there. Second don't mentioned to property advisor that you going to sell your land. You ask them that you need land where your is locating, this will help you get the exact figure. Keep in mind price in pakistan is not constant so you need to be well aware of it. Once you disclosed your property for sales, wait for few month and you will get many offers. But never try to send through property advisor they will keep you in trouble. I hate the concept of broker since i had bad experience last year.

HT

islamabad
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: land price

Better ask the price of your land from the people who line around Mansehra,Or from a real state dealer.You 'll have no clue here.

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: land price

ask the question at www.zameen.com and you will get the answer there.

Portsmouth, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: land price

Have you sold your land as yet, I would be interested. I'm also trying to establish a rough land price per Kanal

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: land price

No hope to do so over the next few weeks

Portsmouth, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: land price

maybe a bit soon for us but did you establish a price per acre or kanal

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: land price

I think there is a huge variation in price for agricultural land which is perhaps no surprise but average seemed to be around 500,000 PKR per kanal with a maximum about 1,000,000 PKR and minimum 100,000PKR

Portsmouth, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: land price

many thanks, if you still have land for sale in the new year let me know

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: land price

What area are you looking ?

Multan, Pakistan
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: land price

Also post your question at olx.com.pk, will get quick answer for real estate.