We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

Hello all, how you doing, remained away for long time, I had quite wonderful time in China & Nepal. Unfortunatelly, not got a chance to visit tibet, as it was my dream destination.

Please to inform you that am available now to provide you the ground information based on realities, feel free to post your text here.

Happy travels for Happy New Year to you all!

Yours

himalayan_tiger

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

Hello

Glad to hear you had a good trip. I'm a regular follower of the Pakistan forum. I must say Nepal is somewhere I would love to visit one day and would be interested to read your thoughts on it :) I was hoping to revisit Australia next year, but I think the wonderful region around Pakistan will be calling me back.

Best wishes and happy and safe travels

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

hi Thaitraveleller, many thanks for your compliments. Few things i would like to say>> you are most welcome to Pakistan, no doubt the land of country is full of charm, culture, histroy and adventure. Sorry to say, for the time being will recommend you North Pakistan (the mountain Panoramas and hospitable of local people) attract foreign tourists towards itself. Also this destination is calling the heart of tourism of Pakistan, one can go back to home with unforgettable memories.

Nepal is again very similar to North Pakistan but also for those who are much more adventure lovers. As world highest mountain Mt. Everest located in the mighty himalaya region. Fllow of tourism is very high, i visited to Kathmando to meet some freinds for few days, but most of my time i explore China. Next year my another big expedition going to be start for Germany, France and UK, i hope i will come back to here wih some useful information.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

Thank you. I've been fortunate to visit Islamabad and Murree area's which was an absolute pleasure. Pakistan is in the media so much showing negatives, yet all is not as it seems and I had no bad experiences. Next I would love to be able to visit Northern areas. Life is for living and some adventure should be part of that is my point of view.

Enjoy your planning for your next big trip and as I'm from the UK if there is any advice you need on your trip to UK or France would be happy to give suggestions.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

you are most welcome and glad to hear you already visited Islamabad & Murree and explore the local charm. But around and in Murree covered by small hills, also used by the Bristish since they ruled over almost 100 years as hill stations.

Thats true and somehow bad luck that present time some bad news all around the globe. To be honest the ground realities are same except some trouble shooting along the afghan border, i alreadt not recommending not to go. But North Pakistan means, from Islamabad in to mountain rgion of the country is competely safe to travel. The well known destinations are Skardu (the gateway to enter in to mighty Karakorum Mountains, Gilgit, Hunza, Yasin Valley and Chitral.

You will have an ample time to make a great difference once you will visit to mountain kingdom of north Pakistan, the first noticable point is snow covered & naked mountains of great himalaya & karakorum and seocndly is local innnocent people with strong hospitable people.

Thanks for your kind support, certainly will ask you if i need any kind of helf/information with in UK and france. Also, feel free to ask me when ever you requring any kind of advice about Pakistan & China.

Wish you happy Travels!

HT

5. Re: Back from Long trip, am available to provide information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 06:33