We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

Which Islamabad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Geneva
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

I am flying out of Islamabad Airport (economy class) on Saturday. There is a business lounge there called the Rawal Lounge that you can allegedly buy your way into if you're not flying business/first class.

Does anyone know how much this costs and who/where you pay?

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

Departure at Islamabad Airport was difficult upto and including getting through Customs checks though waving a business class ticket did seem to clear a few bottlenecks. At departure gate whilst there is not a seperate call for business class passengers, waving your ticket gets you through easily and on a to a seperate mininbus to the aircraft. I have been through in the past on economy ticket and never again...it is a free for all on the London flight.

22. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 12:55
ISLAMBAD PAKISTAN
Level Contributor
400 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

You must have travelled by now but for future reference here are some details. The charges for the use of The Rawal Lounge and the facilities in it are Rs. 200 for domestic travelers and Rs.1000 for international travelers. You get to sit on comfortable sofas, get free refreshments from Pearl Continental Cafe and you can use free Wifi. Some credit card companies offer their customers free usage of the lounge. These days UBL and Askari Bank are offering this promotion. Please check from this number before you travel +92 051 9031225.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

I did not get any info. Leaving Pakistan in 10 days for good, so I guess I will never know.

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

All necessary places. they headed with sigh boards

Rotterdam, The...
6 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

yes , you can buy it. it is 10 us$ for four hours.

i always use it while leaving from Islamabad to abroad

Edited: 23 July 2014, 22:54
islamabad
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

rawal lounge usage is as under

1. US$ 6.00 /per person for international flights

1. FREE for all ASKARI Master card holders and snacks/drink is also free

islamabad
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

A foreign friend of mine paid 1000 Rs just a couple of days before,she said a cup of coffee & internet was included in the price.

1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

thats not true, u have to show guts and give facility using fee at the immigration, plus some amount to the porter as well to bring ur luggage, http://www.islamabadairport.com.pk/cip.html

islamabad
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Rawal Lounge at Islamabad International Airport

Of course, you have to pay to the porters porters for the service but the net is free,isn't it?