We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,464 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

Hi everyone.

Well, it's that time again, and how time has flown recently !

Yep, it's time for me to pack my bags, and put away my little experts thinking cap and head off once more to my second home down in

beautiful Sri Lanka.

So, for a few weeks i will be absent, but i am sure that Treshi, Erik, Rod and Nishantha will be more than able and happy to answer any queries and questions you may have about this lovely country.

I will be "absent" now until the second week of November, yes a nice long holiday and one i have been looking forward to for a long time, for several reasons !!

As usual, my main base will be at Heritance Ahungalla, and one or two other hotels along the way too, so if you are going to be around yourself, well i am not shy and would be very happy to share a beer or pot of tea, so please do come and say hi !

Regards as usual, and see you later !!

Dave

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

Hi Dave,

Hope you will have great holiday in Sri Lanka.Last weekend i was at Unwatuna Beac resort & the wheather was not that good. t was raining at regular intervals.Hope it will be ok by soon.

Nishantha

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

Hi Dave,

Looking forward to see you here....and many are awaiting your arrival.

Well we will miss you on the forum for sure but guess the other experts will do the needful in your absence.

Have a great time in Sri Lanka...

Treshi.

3. Re: Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2015, 17:31
4. Re: Time to say farewell AGAIN!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 13:21