We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

Bangalore
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

Hi all,

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids living in Bangalore. We are planning a 4 day trip to Srilanka. Interested in mountains and beaches and need kid friendly hotels to stay.

1) Is the time enough to do justice ?

2) What place would be ideal? Kandy? Dont want to do lot of internal travel there with the kids. Prefer to go to one place and soak it in completely.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Sumathy

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

Hi Sumathy,

Firstly, Sri Lanka is a good destination to explore all these mixed experience but time is a bit of a problem because when you packed all these into 4 days it will be a tight schedule. However, I am sure you could do some highlights within 4 days.

Nishantha

Bangalore
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

Dear Nishantha,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you are saying - we also started feeling the same. So, kind of looking at an Indian destination only for this short holiday. Keeping this tour for a longer vacation. thanks again,

Sincerely,

Sumathy

Nottingham
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

Here are a few places in Lanka i went and enjoyed:

Sygirey Rock (sp),

Elephant Safari / Orphanage,

Galle/beaches of the south.

4. Re: 4 day trip to Srilanka - where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 19:17