We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back On Duty !

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Back On Duty !

Hi everyone...

Well i guess all good things have to come to an end at sometime or other, and this latest holiday well just like all that i take down in my second home has now just done that !

Got back last night, AND surprisingly perhaps to some landed half hour early with Sri Lankan Airlines despite taking off half an hour late !(captain on a date i think)

Of course i had a fab time dowm there with this time 6 family members tagging along for the ride too, so good fun had by all visiting many places that they had listed as having wanting to go to, then after they left i just chilled out in my usual haunt, seeing so many good friends down there too, and ONE in particular of course !, stayed in some new hotels for me and will posting reviews soon, some good, and some well.. not so good.

Sad to leave yesterday of course, BUT as many of you will rightly say this won't be for long and of course you will be correct, already planning next jaunt down there, most probably at end of October, or early November, so hardly worth unpacking is it?, or maybe i should have taken hotel manager's advice to leave it all there ??, hmm certainly worth thinking about, save worrying about it next trip right?

So, there it is, another one done, next one in "planning stages", but meanwhile back on duty on TA to offer my services, hmmm, no, not services but advice to all would be travellers to my favoutite holiday destination, and great to meet with so many TA members down in Sri Lanka too.

Regards

Dave

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back On Duty !

Hi Dave

glad you had a great time but saying that after reading all the posts on TA on Sri Lanka it will be very hard not too.

We go a week tomorrow and i am so excited just doing the last bits of our holiday prep

arrrr 7 sleeps to go

role on your next trip hey

kind regards X M

2. Re: Back On Duty !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 17:20