We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
603 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

If anyone has any recommendations on Seafood Restaurants throughout Sri Lanka. My husband loves Seafood and thats what we mainly eat when we go on holiday.

I have heard about King Coconuts in Negombo through the forum, so thats on our list. We are travelling all over the Island with a few nights here and there.

So any suggestions would be most appreciated and any other good restaurants that have a lovely atmosphere with good food.

Thanks for your help

London, United...
Level Contributor
870 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

I loved Suda Weli beach cafe in Mirissa, the fish there was stunning.

It's only a beach cafe but the tables are on the beach and the whole setting is perfect at night. Cheap prices and lovely food.

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

Hi, The Wunderbar in bentota is also good for Seafood and a good atmosphere. Have been many times and will return in August.

Have a great holiday

Maria

Belgium, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

Hi……

Refresh restaurant at hikkaduwa ideal place to have real sea food in sri lanka located in beach frontage .

Thanks you,

ind

4. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 April 2009, 13:51
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

Hi,

Maharajah on Moragalle (Beruwala) beach also serves splendid seafood.

Hans

colombo
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

You get the best sea food resturant at Galle Face Hotel in Colombo

somerset
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

My favourite is at Mount Lavinia Hotel. The Seafood Cove actually on the beach. All the very fresh fish is on ice and you choose exactly what you want and any combination of types. Then its weighed and cooked to your own spice level.

Nigem

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
603 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

Thank you everyone.

I will jot them all down and try a few places when we travel to Sri Lanka in August.

9. Re: Recommendations Seafood Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 10:20