We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Columbia wear

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Columbia wear

Do Anybody know about cheap Columbia wear in Nuwara-Eliya? Maybe anybody to buy something in this market? Do this market work on week-end? We planned to be in Nuwara-Eliya on Saturday and Sunday...

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Columbia wear

Markets in N'Eliya are open any day of the week.

I don't know if you will find any Columbia wear there, but if you do, it will most likely be fakes.

Hans

UK
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Columbia wear

Hi,

A lot of the goods sold in the open market in Newara Eliya, known as " the jacket market ", are over runs and seconds from the factories in Lanka.

I know they sell many brand named articles but don't know about the Columbia name.

Quite possibly some fakes as well but I know my son , who know's a lot more about what's supposed to be good , than I do, was well impressed with some of the offers.

Rod.

kandy
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Columbia wear

columbia stuff is sometimes available in some dress shops. columbia stuff is made for export, tough to find the label in local shops.but there will be things with similar quality easily available everywhere

4. Re: Cheap Columbia wear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 05:18