We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

Leeds
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

I have just returned from a glorious stay in Sri lanka, impeccably organized by Red Dot Tours. I met several other Red Dot travellers in Sri Lanka and some mentioned the hostile comment by a TripAdvisor member saying Don;t Use Red Dot Tours. We all agreed that it must have been a case of ``sour grapes''. Red Dot spent as long as we needed getting our itinerary absolutely right and others told us that the price was just as good as if we had booked it ourselves. I don't normally leave messages on sites like this but I think it is only faier to get both sides of the story!

Leeds
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

And before you tell me I know I came on and said this three years ago as well after my last trip. But why not? The comments of the other person are there right at the top of google for all to see and that does not seem fair so I am saying it again. Maybe my comments will get on google too.

St Austell
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

Hi

There are a lot of Red Dot Tours fans on this forum, including me.

I think the negative posting that you are referring to, actually went AGAINST the original poster, as it attracted much attention and ultimately, further commendations of Red Dot from many people.

There ARE cheaper ways of touring Sri Lanka, but if you want it all done for you, or want to use a company which gives you complete flexibility, Red Dot Tours is hard to beat.

Sue

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

We went with them last year and they were fantastic. They put together a great trip with a mixture of touring with a driver and a beach stay which was just what we wanted. We would definetely use them again

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,460 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

Hi there..

Another Red Dot fan here too.....

Regards

Dave

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

Posted against the original chancer, who the Reddot guys didn't give into. Definitely recommend Reddot for Sri Lanka. or anywhere else for that matter

Colchester
Level Contributor
898 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

Me too - they deliver at every level: price, professionalism and personalised service.

7. Re: Use Red Dot Tours in Sri lanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2010, 06:15