We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Hi,

I am planning to go to Sri Lanka in November and after doing a 10-day tour around the island I would like to chill out in a yoga/meditation/ayurveda centre for a couple of days.

Can anybody recommend a good and budget-friendly centre which would be suitable for a complete beginner? Preferably around Kandy or Hill Country?

Thank you very much.

Mahu

Copenhagen
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Hi There

Kandy has one place i can think of where you can do meditation and Yoga and there are also places separate for massage.

In Galaha/Delthota area in Kandy there is also another place, Ia m not sure what is the latest news from there. But can find out.

PM me if you need contacts and maybe through them you can find your way out.

Best of luck

Ketja

Edited: 22 July 2010, 03:06
Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Hello Ketja, thank you very much for your answer. I would really appreciate if you could send me the contacts you mentioned - I found one place in kandy on the internet and wrote to them two e-mails but received no answer from them. Thanks a million. Mahu

Tehran
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Hi,

Can I have the contacts as well please. Planning a Yoga trip for my best friend.

Thank you,

Fai

UK
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

Hi,

check this one out.. It may appeal to you.

villadezoysa.com/gallery/gallery_docs/villad…

Rod.

5. Re: Yoga/ayurveda/meditation centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 05:16