Have read so many good answers to questions and great advice on here so thought would try too!
We are leaving next Weds and will have our own car and driver for a week. Here is an outline plan but would appreciate any tips and places to visit just in case our guide is not that forthcoming!
1. Depart Mt Lavinia for Habarana for 2 nights. En route visit Elephant Orphanage
2. Next day visit Sigiriya and climb to top
3. Head to Kandy for 2 nights
Visit Dumbulla Rock caves.
Any tips on which spice garden to visit?
Temple of the Tooth
4. Kandy sightseeing and visit market,botanical gardens
5. Nuwara Eliya and stay in Heritance Tea Factory for 1 night
6. travel to Bentota Beach for 1 night.
Understand this is a long drive.Debating wether or not to visit Bridge over River kwai sight or not.Does this add a lot onto the journey? Is it worth it?
7. Flight to Male
Look forward to any input
Any suggestions or variations appreciated