We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea Trails - which bungalow

Adelaide
Level Contributor
69 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Tea Trails - which bungalow

Does anyone have advice about which of the bungalows at Tea Trails is best? Tientsin looks lovely but Castlereagh and Summerville are beside the lake and so have a completely different outlook. And Norwood - a bit more modern by the looks of it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tea Trails - which bungalow

Hi Robbo - can you please advise which bungalow you were in? We have been put in Norwood and I am a bit concerned it won't have the character of the others

Thanks

Ange

Adelaide
Level Contributor
69 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tea Trails - which bungalow

Hi Ange,

I don't think that you can go far wrong with any of the Tea Trails bugalows. We stayed at Tientsin for two nights and Castlereagh for one night. Both were excellent. One day we had morning coffee at Norwood and walked to Castlereagh through the tea plantations (about 2 hours). We rather liked the feel of Tientsin, but I think that you could stay at Norwood and arrange to have lunch or dinner at Tientsin. To some extent, the experience is less about the bungalows, but about the location and the impeccable service.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tea Trails - which bungalow

Thanks Robbo

4. Re: Tea Trails - which bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:21