We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden spa

bigbum0204
Level Contributor
103 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Eden spa

Thinking of staying at eden spa in September

Could anyone tell me how much a buffet dinner will cost

Also cost of a beer and vodka

We have got the chance of staying at royal palms all inc and wondered about the cost of Eden spa to weigh them both up.

Thank you

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden spa

Hi there....

Eden and Royal Palms Beach Hotel probably on a par with each other regards quality, no idea these days what these sort of hotels ( 4 & 5 star) are charging for dinners, beers, vodkas ect, but for sure won't be cheap !.., i would say on a par with UK prices these days.

So, if you have a good deal ( Mercury Direct perhaps ? ) for an All Inclusive at RPBH, i would say go for RPBH, especially if you like a drink or three...

No Spa onsite with RPBH, but next door at it's sister hotel Tangerine Beach there is..., a short stroll across the gardens..

Regards

Dave

Edited: 17 March 2012, 15:14
bigbum0204
Level Contributor
103 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden spa

Thank you

3. Re: Eden spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2013, 09:23