We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eta

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Eta

HI EVERYONE

Just got my eta.in less than 1/4 hour approved.! is this a record?

I did it at 20.00hrs on a monday.british citizen all the way .if you

are not on a direct flight from UK remember to put in the last flight

number into SL.ie Dubai/sri lanka ek0011.not the uk flight #.also

all the dates seem to be american m/d/y.

If any D/Es read this can i buy S.LRupees @ dubai air port to save time through airport in S.L.

Happy hols everyone Chris.

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eta

Hi Chris...

Good info about the ETA, useful for others...., not sure about records, but certainly has speeded up recently..

Rupees at Dubai?, maybe, but don't bother, even if you could you can only take in a small amount to Sri Lanka, and the rate will be lousy..

It won't take you long at Colombo to get Rupees, several banking desks just after the Customs Hall, all offer same rates and are open 24/7...

Regards

Dave

2. Re: Eta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 09:19