Hi everyone, I have a rough itinerary planned out for a family trip at the end of the year.
7 adults & 2 children
13 days in Sri Lanka
We are currently thinking of visiting these places:
- Sigiriya/Anuradhapura/Dambulla (which is part of the cultural triangle if im not wrong)
- National Park (Yala or Uda Walawe, which would you recommend)
- Nuwara Eliya or Ella (are these the tea places? which would you recommend?)
- Polonnarawa if we have time
- 2-3 days Colombo at the end of trip
Some of the things we wish to do:
- scenic train rides (that was included in your itinerary)
- whale watching (has anyone been able to snorkel or dive with the whales)
- tea plantation/factory
- waterfalls we can visit
It will be our first trip to Sri Lanka. We will not have time to do the north and east coast.
Also I could not really find transport times between each area. Any clue please?
Thanks!Edited: 28 August 2013, 10:50