We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri Lanka Tour

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sri Lanka Tour

Hello again! I am currently looking at 4 night/5 day tours for our honeymoon in Sri Lanka and would really appreciate some help!

I have received 4 quotes and they are all very different even though the actual tour doesn’t seem much different.....

Navadatours - Per Day around 140US$ X 05 days = 700US$ will be cost you to round tour - they recommend I book accommodation myself as it is cheaper on Agoda than they can arrange themselves.

Ral Fernando - $800 for driver and accommodation

Manik Tours- $1660 for driver and accommodation - stated 4* hotels

PL Tours and Travel- $1055 Standard - $1695 Delux.

The 2 more expensive ones say they include entrance tickets however they seem a lot more expensive! Maybe I'm missing something!

Thanks you in advance for any advice of this

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

Hi L1071XNilsam,

I noticed you ran into a technical glitch while attempting to post your question. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I'm bumping your question up so others will see it.

Thanks,

Barbara

2. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 14:25
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

Does anybody know roughly what I should be paying for this?

4. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 22:35
Brisbane
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

Hi Ruvini

The usual all inclusive transport cost with licensed guide/driver is now around USD60 per day. By looking at the booking sites you can get an idea of approximate accommodation costs per day for the places you want to stay at. Entrance costs vary from none at Hindhu temples to USD30 ish at other places and it would be better to leave them out of any quote as you can pay as needed.

Regards

Archi

Les-Pennes-Mirabeau...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

Hi

I booked a 10 days and 9 nights tour in last february with a local travel agency that booked the driver and all accomodations. I paid 900 euros including 6 days driver, accomodation with breakfast and entrance tickets to Sigiriya, Dambulla cave temple, Kandy temple. That was a price for one person coz I was travelling alone.

7. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 15:30
8. Re: Sri Lanka Tour

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 06:19