We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon - Beach & Wildlife trip in Feb

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon - Beach & Wildlife trip in Feb

Hi Friends

I am planning to take our honeymoon trip in Feb around the Valentines day.

What I have in mind is 2 nights at either Hikaduwa or Unawatuna and 2 nights at Yala with Safari etc.and maybe a day in Colombo before we head back to India.

The whole thing is based on one beach and one national park and least amount of travel.

Does this sound good or do you people have other recommendations?

Also, could you help recommend a good travel agent who would help with the bookings, car etc please?

the dates we are looking at are reaching Colombo Airport on 13th morning and leaving either on 17th or the 18th.

Cheerio

Subrahmanian (thelazyphotographer)

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon - Beach & Wildlife trip in Feb

Sounds good.

Major inbound operators are e.g. Walkers Tours, Aitken Spence, Jetwing, Red Dot etc.

Hans

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon - Beach & Wildlife trip in Feb

Thank you Hans. I had reached out to ROyal, recommended by a few colleagues who had used them in the past and have gotten a pretty decent deal.

3. Re: Honeymoon - Beach & Wildlife trip in Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:19