We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching Mirissa at 13:00????

Eskisehir...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Whale watching Mirissa at 13:00????

I will be travelling with aitken spence travels next week. They told me that there are whale watching tours at 13:00 o'clock. Is it true? I know that the boats sail early in the morning. I need a quick reply. Thank you in advance

Focus Tour
Cultural Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Multi-day Tours
Vishwa Lanka Tours
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Green Lanka Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Multi-day Tours, City Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Ceylon - Lanka Tours
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching Mirissa at 13:00????

Have you contacted Aitken Spence?

Hans

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Maldives
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching Mirissa at 13:00????

that is weird indeed. We have done whale watching with different operators and they have always left the harbor at 6:30am, and return around 1… max 2pm (to make it short, they go on until they find at least one blue whale to show the clients, and then turn back) So unless you are extremely lucky, otherwise it really would be a waste of time and money to go whale watching at 1pm.

3. Re: Whale watching Mirissa at 13:00????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 06:19