We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary advice

Victoria
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary advice

Hi, I have 2 nights in Sri Lanka at the end of July/start off August. I will be travelling on my own and am trying to work out the best itinerary.

I'm not really interesting in big cities so thinking of 2 nights around Horton Plains, 2 nights in Kandy and 2 nights around Trincomalee. Does this sound reasonable or is it too much travelling?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary advice

hi its bit of far what type of travellin model use ? private car or common transportation? common transport is tired for you as your plan.thanks for choose srilanka.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,533 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary advice

Well you stated '2 nights' and then add up to 6. Please be clear what you mean. With public transport impossible, with car-driver _just_ doable. Travel times:

* Airport-Ohiya (HP) 6 hours. Do note you need to visit HP 7 AM morning in order to have best chances for World's End views

* Ohiya to Kandy 3.30 hours

* Kandy to Trinco 5-6 hours

* Trinco to airport 7 hours

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

3. Re: Itinerary advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:16