We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Pomona, California
3 posts
Save Topic
Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Hi there,

I'm trying to book a flight for mid-September next month via the SriLankan Airlines website. However, when I input my payment information, I get an error page saying that there is something wrong. I've tried inputting this information multiple times via multiple browsers and on different computers (using different cards - credit/debit), but no luck! I already emailed the airlines, but I haven't received a response and the telephone numbers they have provided do not seem to work. Any help would be much appreciated - thank you!

Pomona, California
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Nvm! All sorted out.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Hello Ana,

Try it from a different browser or send an email to me dilshani.abeysekera@srilankan.com for us to assist you.Have a good day!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Use these contact methods ( Replace at with @ sign )

reservations at srilankan.com

bookings at srilankan.com

Contact numbers - From UK - 330 808 0800 | From Singapore - 315 805 80 | From Germany - 6990 732 333 | From France - 9751 81999

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

how did you solve this? I am having the same problems with all Sri Lankan websites (Visa application, Train tickets)….

Pomona, California
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

My issue was that my banks saw this as "unusual activity" and actually froze my cards until I spoke to them about my plans to travel abroad. Hope that helps!

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

Thanks. it worked today. I suspect that when I tried online payment the bank system was down due to the time change. This morning CET it worked !

7. Re: Payment Processing Issue for SriLankan Airlines?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2016, 05:15