I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka in 3rd week of February 2015 with my husband and 2 girls (3 and 6years old).
Day 1 - Arrival
- Negombo Muthurajawela Marsh
- Elephant Orphange or Kegalle Millenium Elephant Foundation
- Night at Sigiriya
Day 2 - Sigiriya Lion Rock
- drive to Nuwara Eliya (pass by Kandy)
- Tea Factory and plantation
- Evening City Tour (Victoria Park, Gregory Lake, Golf course)
Day 3 - Lover's leak fall
- Ella Gap point- Rawara Ella waterfall
- half day jeep safari at Yala National Park
Day 4 - Unawatuna beach
- Galle Fort
- Hikkaduwa turtle Hutchery
Day 5 - Colombo - mount Lavinia
- City tour
Day 6 - Departure
Not sure if my travel plan is feasible. Please advise.
I'm going to get a driver with a car.