We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ETA Visa Application

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
ETA Visa Application

Well, I've just completed an online group application for four visa for our visit to Sri Lanka in a couple of months. Had my passport & flight details to hand & it took me about twenty minutes maximum.

By doing a group booking it could all be done in one payment - $120 for four of us.

I cannot believe how easy it was ....... and how quickly they came through by email - about five minutes!

For anyone who might be a bit hesitant to do their's online please have a go - it was so efficient.

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: ETA Visa Application

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2016, 06:19